Corporate / Trust
ACCOUNT OPENING GUIDE
All new account application requires complying with necessary AML and KYC checking steps. Please first download the accounting opening forms and sample guidelines and then follow below 3 simple steps to open a trading account with us.
Step 1 – Obtaining Required Documents
1. Account Opening Forms
2. Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association (M&A)
3. Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation (CI)
4. Board Resolution (sufficient number of directors signed on the resolution as quorum in M&A) for approval of account opening and granting account operations authorization with specimen signatures
5. Certified true copy of Register of Directors
6. Certified true copy of Register of Members
7. Certified true copy of Latest residential address proof issued within the last 3 months, (electricity bill, bank statement, etc.) of the Corporate and Directors
8. Certified true copy of ID/ Passport/ CI of Director(s), Shareholder(s), Ultimate Owner(s), Authorized Person(s) and Guarantor(s)
9. Certified true copy of Latest Audited Financial Statements
10. Certified true copy of Shareholder structure
11. Certified true copy of Latest Annual Return (applicable to HK incorporated)
12. Certified true copy of Business Registration Certificate (applicable to HK incorporated)
13. Certified true copy of Certificate of Incumbency issued within the last 12 months (applicable to overseas incorporated)
14. Certified true copy of Good Standing (applicable to overseas incorporated)
15. W-8BEN-E Form
16. W 9 Form
Step 2 – Arrange A Witness
If client prefer to submit the application by mail instead of in person, please arrange a suitable witness in signings on relevant documents.
Client may either seek a Justice of the Peace, practicing solicitor, certified public accountant, notary public or other professionals to sign on top of his/her name and title on the 9th page of the account application form and certify on all supporting documents.
Step 3 – Choose Submission Options
1. In Person
Bring all the required documents to our office and sign the relevant documents in front of our licensed representative.
2. By Mail
Client can mail the completed Account Opening Forms and all supporting documents which have been certified by a suitable witness to “Customer Service Department, Units 1005-6, 10/F, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong”
***After receiving client’s application, we will contact the client to confirm his / her identity and the application of account opening.
3. By Mail With A Cheque
If there is no suitable witness signing on the required documents, client can mail all completed forms and supporting documents together with a crossed cheque bearing the client’s signature with amount HKD$10,000 to “Core Capital Securities Limited” and mail to “Customer Service Department , Units 1005-6, 10/F, Infinitus Plaza, 199 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong”
Please note the cheque must be issued by a Hong Kong registered bank with your name pre-printed. The signature of the cheque has to match the with the one on the account opening form.
**** If the client fails to provide all necessary required documents, we reserve the right to reject the client’s account opening application without any notice.